For the 14th episode of the Light Advice podcast, Light said she wants to help others read like she can now.
Light’s love for books made her learn to talk and read quickly. In this episode, she shares some of her favorite books from when she was a baby until today.
– Counting Kisses > amzn.to/2RIOrgP
– Daddy Hugs > amzn.to/2EbtRCW
– Mommy Hugs > amzn.to/2pO9CkE
– Goodnight Moon > amzn.to/2RJCJTa
– The Runaway Bunny > amzn.to/2QINKm6
– Whose Tail? > amzn.to/2A5Ufdf
– All the Berenstain Bears > amzn.to/2pREfFP (Light is on a mission to complete the original set from Stan and Jan)
Ready for more nonsense and laughter? Listen to episode 14 right now.
1. Questions for Light?
Send it over at www.lightong.com/contact/ or DM her at www.instagram.com/itslightong/
2. Be sure to leave a 5 star review as it helps Light learn and improve!
3. Want to support Light’s future projects? Here’s her Patreon www.patreon.com/itslightong
4. This episode was sponsored by Akeeva – Grab their awesome pocket strollers from Lazada (My Review www.lightong.com/akeeva-alvis-pocket-stroller-review-and-unboxing)
Gear Used For Recording:
ATR 2100 – amzn.to/2EeGg97
Zoom H4N – amzn.to/2QJnRTq
Presonus iTwo Studio – amzn.to/2EhA5kW
Leave a Reply