The 28th episode of the Light Advice Podcast is all about the food Light and dad ate in Taipei.
We drank a bunch of milk tea (Light is allowed to taste and sip but not completely have her own cup of milk tea)
We went to 50Lan, Tenren, HotStar Ice Tea, Yifang, Chun Shui Tang and more.
We went to Hotstar for some Chicken Chops, had Hi-Chew candy and peanut soup at 7-11 and Family Mart.
We had great coffee/chocolate at Louisa Coffee at Daan Park. Walked a few blocks away to eat Xialong Bao and Dumplings.
Had some steak at My Home Steak and Raohe Night Market. Had some mushroom bbq and lamb at Shilin Night Market.
We also had some authentic breakfast at Xi Ke Lai.
And of course, we went to Taipei Zoo… to eat at Mcdonalds and Mo’s Burger.
Ready for more nonsense and laughter? Listen to episode 28 right now.
1. Questions for Light?
Send it over at www.lightong.com/contact/ or DM her at www.instagram.com/itslightong/
2. Be sure to leave a 5 star review as it helps Light learn and improve!
3. Want to support Light’s future projects? Here’s her Patreon www.patreon.com/itslightong
4. Mom’s side hustle – www.curves.ph
5. Mom’s new YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClw7FPnXYGbshrpnoeC6ZSw – Be sure to subscribe!
6. My New Youtube Channel! Please subscribe!