The 73rd episode of the Light Advice Podcast is here!
In this episode, we recorded on the fly, right after the wedding to apologies for our mic. We were sharing our recorder so the sound will be a bit louder than usual.
Light shares her experience about being a flower girl, what she thinks a flower girl is (LOL) and her tips for future flower girls that are a bit scared of the spotlight.
Ready to hear Light’s advice?
Listen to episode 73 right now!
Subscribe to our Podcast and drop us a nice review! It’ll help a lot! The Road to 100 is real!
2. Be sure to leave a 5 star review as it helps Light learn and improve!
3. Want to support Light’s future projects? Here’s her Patreon www.patreon.com/itslightong
4. Mom’s side hustle – www.curves.ph
5. Mom’s new YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClw7FPnXYGbshrpnoeC6ZSw – Be sure to subscribe!
6. My New Youtube Channel! Please subscribe!
7. Gear Used For Recording:
> ATR 2100 – amzn.to/2EeGg97
> Zoom H4N – amzn.to/2QJnRTq
> Presonus iTwo Studio – amzn.to/2EhA5kW
> Elgato 4k – amzn.to/2I5Ruvi