The 77th episode of the Light Advice Podcast is here!
In this episode, Light talk about her new year’s eve experience and being up close and personal with the fireworks. We also talk about our new year’s resolutions that Light needs to work on and her “resolution” request for mom. We’ll definitely review this in the latter part of the year. We hope you could join us too as it’s going to be fun for the kids!
Ready to hear Light’s advice?
Listen to episode 77 right now!
Subscribe to our Podcast and drop us a nice review! It’ll help a lot! The Road to 100 is real!
2. Be sure to leave a 5 star review as it helps Light learn and improve!
3. Want to support Light’s future projects? Here’s her Patreon www.patreon.com/itslightong
4. Mom’s side hustle – www.curves.ph
5. Mom’s new YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClw7FPnXYGbshrpnoeC6ZSw – Be sure to subscribe!
6. My New Youtube Channel! Please subscribe!
7. Gear Used For Recording:
> ATR 2100 – amzn.to/2EeGg97
> Zoom H4N – amzn.to/2QJnRTq
> Presonus iTwo Studio – amzn.to/2EhA5kW
> Elgato 4k – amzn.to/2I5Ruvi